For more information contact
Shae M. Leitz
Mountain East Medical
(555) 556-5555
smleitz@memedical.com
For release after 1 p.m
Friday, Nov. 21
DEPARTMENT HEAD LEAVES
After some friction between the department head and the hospital's board of directors, Bob Wilkinson resigned and will be replaced with the assistant head of the department.
Bob Wilkinson will be replaced by Johnny Toler, who has been working with the hospital for 13 years. He has a strong background in pharmacy and in 1978 he was moved to the purchasing department after the pharmacy closed.
"This hospital means a great deal to me and my family, and I will give my best efforts to making our purchasing department the best," Toler said. "I learned from a fine man-Bob Wilkinson-and I hope I can continue to build on the foundation he established."
Wilkinson's resignation is effective immediatly and he will transfer to the City Memorial Hospital where he will work as a purchasing agent.
"Bob's abilities will be greatly missed at this hospital, but I know that Johnny Toler is a person we can all depen on to do whatever is necessary to keep his department going. I have great faith in him and in this hospital," Hospital administrator Harry Illscott said.
No comments:
Post a Comment