There are so many great things that I can say about Jennifer Jones's blog IHeart Organizing. For starters, she makes the best printables. I am especially fond of her planner printables and how she always organizes them with Martha Stewart stuff. Confession: I might be a little bit obsessed with Martha Stewart. Anyways, even though her planner isn't for free, she does offer a good amount of free printables which you can access from the easy tab at the top that simple says "Free Printables". She is so talented in so many ways! Jen really makes it easy to access any of her blog posts with the drop down menu that lists a large amount of themes to choose from that will quickly lead you to the post you want to experience. (I use the word experience because each post really is just that-an experience worth experiencing!) There is also a search bar, which makes it very easy to find a specific favorite post.
Another thing that really draws me to her blog is the design. With all of the bright colors and the happy themes in her posts, I just can't stay away! It is very appealing to the eye, and the all of the colors contrast each other beautifully. Design is probably the most important aspect of any blog for me. Typically, if the blogger has good style and is able to design well, their posts are usually filled with great things.
I guess there really isn't anything that I would change about IHeart Organizing. I am always satisfied after visiting the page, and that's all there is to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment